- Thanks for mention twitter.com/hardy_alison/s… 6 days ago
- RT @hardy_alison: Keep it going! Amplify 11 women who are inspiring. Here’s my list of super inspiring women on Twitter.. @teknikpedagog @… 6 days ago
- Inspire a future generation of healthy cooking and become a school food teacher today. So many different ways to tr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Food Teachers Stories - Alix Griffiths youtu.be/KpRiJjIfQYg via @YouTube 1 month ago
- Passionate about food and enjoy working with young adults? Hear about the rewarding profession of teaching food fro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Author Archives: sdsdavies
I am going to be using this blog to discuss the SCALE-UP project that I am involved with at NTU. The SCALE-UP project has come from R Beichner and is based on work from MIT.
Alison has set up a google map page to view D&T schools. http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?hl=en&mpa=0&ctz=-60&mpf=0&vps=78&jsv=373i&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=215267467062172069939.0004afa6c6626ef5aaac6
Spherical flying machine
Video clips username: reviewer password: 4excelsior53 (valid to the end of May) http://ediv.alexanderstreet.com/
read this chapter
one of the trainees used images of the pupils work to illustrate her assessment and feedback
After a little bid of work into getting enrolled – I’ve managed to start the 20 credit Research Module only 4 days late. Just spent an hour introducing myself to the class and reading there introductions.
Donald Alan Schön (1930-1997) was an influential thinker in developing the theory and practice of reflective professional learning in the twentieth century. American and influenced by Dewey. Schön’s seminal 1983 book, The Reflective Practitioner – technical knowledge over artestry … Continue reading
Wood, Eric & Geddis, Arthur.N. 1998. Self-conscious narrative and teacher education: representing practice in professional course work. Published in Teaching and Teacher Education 15 (1999) p107-119. What the literature said in 1997 about teacher education. This article was written in … Continue reading