- @ChidgeyJoanna talking through her masters research at the #BRaCE event with @hardy_alison https://t.co/EZXFIOjET5 1 day ago
- RT @david_teched: @hardy_alison @PATT_39 Nice, the satellite location was such a great idea! 1 day ago
- RT @hardy_alison: What did @sdsdavies say???? @bhavprajapat https://t.co/9Y7sFfJezz 1 day ago
- RT @hardy_alison: Listen to the most recent episode of our Researching D&T podcast: Richard Brown talking about his research in primary D&… 3 days ago
- RT @hardy_alison: Listen to the most recent episode of our podcast: 5 Alison and Sarah share their gin & chat about day 2 at #PATT39 https… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: SCALE-UP
Student-Centred Activities for Large Enrolment Undergraduate Programmes (SCALE-UP) is a new pedagogy developed by Robert Beichner at North Carolina State University. The philosophy behind SCALE-UP is based on pedagogies which are designed to support students with the active engagement of their own learning. Beichner (2008, p.61) identifies how studio/workshop classes (often small scale) allow for … Continue reading
I am going to be using this blog to discuss the SCALE-UP project that I am involved with at NTU. The SCALE-UP project has come from R Beichner and is based on work from MIT.