- Why the new era of British fashion is all about the factory | Fashion industry | The Guardian #pgdtntu theguardian.com/fashion/2021/a… 2 weeks ago
- Listening to Richard Thompson at Arboretum bandstand. https://t.co/CrKam2wUVS 1 month ago
- RT @jeffbuckley92: Very pleased to have today taken the role of Associate Editor for the International Journal of Technology & Design Educa… 1 month ago
- RT @compoundchem: It's the #euro2020 final this evening! Here's a look at the materials science behind the ball ( compoundchem.com/2014/06/12/the…) a… 1 month ago
- RT @ldpressbooks: Delighted to report that the eBook of our new publication edited by @hardy_alison and Eddie Norman is now available: http… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: SCALE-UP
Student-Centred Activities for Large Enrolment Undergraduate Programmes (SCALE-UP) is a new pedagogy developed by Robert Beichner at North Carolina State University. The philosophy behind SCALE-UP is based on pedagogies which are designed to support students with the active engagement of their own learning. Beichner (2008, p.61) identifies how studio/workshop classes (often small scale) allow for … Continue reading
I am going to be using this blog to discuss the SCALE-UP project that I am involved with at NTU. The SCALE-UP project has come from R Beichner and is based on work from MIT.