- RT @JaneyGodley: “I don’t even know what stay alert means, am a woman I’ve been alert all my life” #janeygodleyvoiceover catch me on tour h… 2 weeks ago
- Just received my first artists activity pack from @firstsite 1 month ago
- How to draw and animate in PowerPoint using Ink Replay: Create engaging ... youtu.be/o6YWsnHZCOM via @YouTube 1 month ago
- Morning lemon and ginger tea #stayhome instagram.com/p/B-B33J5nzJ0/… 2 months ago
- Thanks to @stem_T4L for making this photo available freely on @unsplash 🎁 unsplash.com/photos/BqrjU8A… 4 months ago
Tag Archives: SCALE-UP
Student-Centred Activities for Large Enrolment Undergraduate Programmes (SCALE-UP) is a new pedagogy developed by Robert Beichner at North Carolina State University. The philosophy behind SCALE-UP is based on pedagogies which are designed to support students with the active engagement of their own learning. Beichner (2008, p.61) identifies how studio/workshop classes (often small scale) allow for … Continue reading
I am going to be using this blog to discuss the SCALE-UP project that I am involved with at NTU. The SCALE-UP project has come from R Beichner and is based on work from MIT.