- Thanks for mention twitter.com/hardy_alison/s… 6 days ago
- RT @hardy_alison: Keep it going! Amplify 11 women who are inspiring. Here’s my list of super inspiring women on Twitter.. @teknikpedagog @… 6 days ago
- Inspire a future generation of healthy cooking and become a school food teacher today. So many different ways to tr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Food Teachers Stories - Alix Griffiths youtu.be/KpRiJjIfQYg via @YouTube 1 month ago
- Passionate about food and enjoy working with young adults? Hear about the rewarding profession of teaching food fro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: SCALE-UP
Student-Centred Activities for Large Enrolment Undergraduate Programmes (SCALE-UP) is a new pedagogy developed by Robert Beichner at North Carolina State University. The philosophy behind SCALE-UP is based on pedagogies which are designed to support students with the active engagement of their own learning. Beichner (2008, p.61) identifies how studio/workshop classes (often small scale) allow for … Continue reading
I am going to be using this blog to discuss the SCALE-UP project that I am involved with at NTU. The SCALE-UP project has come from R Beichner and is based on work from MIT.