- RT @hardy_alison: Book Launch - Redesigning D&T… Talking… Thinking You will hear from Alison Hardy, Eddie Norman & David Spendlove. opportu… 1 week ago
- RT @dtte_group: Read our latest blogpost on the D&T Teacher Education Blog, by @brath52 (@FoodTCentre), focusing on the importance of food… 1 week ago
- @hardy_alison Thank you for having me on the podcast. 1 month ago
- #teachDTntu twitter.com/sdsdavies/stat… 1 month ago
- Looking forward to teaching back on campus and meeting the new SKE students. 1 month ago
Tag Archives: SCALE-UP
Student-Centred Activities for Large Enrolment Undergraduate Programmes (SCALE-UP) is a new pedagogy developed by Robert Beichner at North Carolina State University. The philosophy behind SCALE-UP is based on pedagogies which are designed to support students with the active engagement of their own learning. Beichner (2008, p.61) identifies how studio/workshop classes (often small scale) allow for … Continue reading
I am going to be using this blog to discuss the SCALE-UP project that I am involved with at NTU. The SCALE-UP project has come from R Beichner and is based on work from MIT.