- I just donated to @Wikipedia. Support free knowledge! #iloveWikipedia donate.wikimedia.org/?utm_medium=So… 5 days ago
- RT @Andrew92d: This is exciting - first ever journal publication! "Perspectives on practice in design and technology education" https://t.c… 6 days ago
- RT @Textile_Society: Treat a #textiles friend to this year's conference, join the discussion on 'Craft: What is Critical?' in Norwich https… 1 month ago
- @CDRolph That might be a step too far. 1 month ago
- RT @PsychologyMike: Exploring Experience: Bringing Authentic Voices to Mental Health Teaching. A Free new audio-visual resource https://t.c… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: SCALE-UP
Student-Centred Activities for Large Enrolment Undergraduate Programmes (SCALE-UP) is a new pedagogy developed by Robert Beichner at North Carolina State University. The philosophy behind SCALE-UP is based on pedagogies which are designed to support students with the active engagement of their own learning. Beichner (2008, p.61) identifies how studio/workshop classes (often small scale) allow for … Continue reading
I am going to be using this blog to discuss the SCALE-UP project that I am involved with at NTU. The SCALE-UP project has come from R Beichner and is based on work from MIT.