- guggenheim-bilbao.eus/en/exhibitions… Annie Albers exhibition @DandTHeroes @PG_DT_NTU 4 days ago
- @spinneyman Getting new office sorted https://t.co/u37lMJ629h 6 days ago
- East Midlands Local Authority Challenge 2017 supporting disadvantaged pupils across the East Midlands @PG_DT_NTU emcouncils.gov.uk/events-trainin… 6 days ago
- RT @tes: Nick Gibb: 'We wanted to keep the #EBacc sufficiently small to enable pupils to specialise in different things https://t.co/CclvlJ… 1 week ago
- Literacy+and+numeracy+session by @sdsdavies slideshare.net/secret/54OBPU2… via @SlideShare #widercontext 1 week ago
Tag Archives: SCALE-UP
Student-Centred Activities for Large Enrolment Undergraduate Programmes (SCALE-UP) is a new pedagogy developed by Robert Beichner at North Carolina State University. The philosophy behind SCALE-UP is based on pedagogies which are designed to support students with the active engagement of their own learning. Beichner (2008, p.61) identifies how studio/workshop classes (often small scale) allow for … Continue reading
I am going to be using this blog to discuss the SCALE-UP project that I am involved with at NTU. The SCALE-UP project has come from R Beichner and is based on work from MIT.