- #NTUDTPG new episode from #TalkingDandT twitter.com/hardy_alison/s… 2 weeks ago
- RT @dtte_group: Our first blogpost have been published this morning, from @The_DT_Geek on collaborative medium term planning with student t… 2 weeks ago
- Thanks to bruce mars for making this photo available freely on @unsplash 🎁 unsplash.com/photos/AndE50a… 1 month ago
- @echoechoR Excited to be starting BOSS! 1 month ago
- Thanks to @imPatrickT for making this photo available freely on @unsplash 🎁 unsplash.com/photos/5hvn-2W… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: SCALE-UP
Student-Centred Activities for Large Enrolment Undergraduate Programmes (SCALE-UP) is a new pedagogy developed by Robert Beichner at North Carolina State University. The philosophy behind SCALE-UP is based on pedagogies which are designed to support students with the active engagement of their own learning. Beichner (2008, p.61) identifies how studio/workshop classes (often small scale) allow for … Continue reading
I am going to be using this blog to discuss the SCALE-UP project that I am involved with at NTU. The SCALE-UP project has come from R Beichner and is based on work from MIT.