- Listening to @DTassoc D&T ResearchMeet talking about learning intentions related to 21st century skills… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- My next sewing project. Tutorial: How To Make Your Own Fitted Sheets - Sew Tessuti Blog blog.tessuti.com.au/2013/10/tutori… 3 weeks ago
- RT @jeffbuckley92: Delighted that myself, @EvaHartell & @niekieblom will be guest editing a Research Topic of @FrontEducation on Current Pe… 1 month ago
- Thanks to @ZachRowlandson for making this photo available freely on @unsplash 🎁 unsplash.com/photos/9uKmAl9… 1 month ago
- Thanks to @_LuckyLand for making this photo available freely on @unsplash 🎁 unsplash.com/photos/-ZEisa0… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: SCALE-UP
Student-Centred Activities for Large Enrolment Undergraduate Programmes (SCALE-UP) is a new pedagogy developed by Robert Beichner at North Carolina State University. The philosophy behind SCALE-UP is based on pedagogies which are designed to support students with the active engagement of their own learning. Beichner (2008, p.61) identifies how studio/workshop classes (often small scale) allow for … Continue reading
I am going to be using this blog to discuss the SCALE-UP project that I am involved with at NTU. The SCALE-UP project has come from R Beichner and is based on work from MIT.