- enjoying day 2 of brown bag event with @echoechoR 1 week ago
- my.chartered.college/2020/06/why-bl… 2 months ago
- RT @ShadesofNoir: “Right from the beginning of her career she attracted commissions to design fabrics for big names such as Liberty and Hea… 2 months ago
- @hardy_alison Excellent news and well done. 2 months ago
- RT @JaneyGodley: “I don’t even know what stay alert means, am a woman I’ve been alert all my life” #janeygodleyvoiceover catch me on tour h… 3 months ago
Tag Archives: SCALE-UP
Student-Centred Activities for Large Enrolment Undergraduate Programmes (SCALE-UP) is a new pedagogy developed by Robert Beichner at North Carolina State University. The philosophy behind SCALE-UP is based on pedagogies which are designed to support students with the active engagement of their own learning. Beichner (2008, p.61) identifies how studio/workshop classes (often small scale) allow for … Continue reading
I am going to be using this blog to discuss the SCALE-UP project that I am involved with at NTU. The SCALE-UP project has come from R Beichner and is based on work from MIT.