- Presenting research at BERA symposium @BERANews https://t.co/whPEL6QIr0 1 week ago
- Thanks to @Berniclown for making this photo available freely on @unsplash 🎁 unsplash.com/photos/OLLtavH… 1 week ago
- Thanks to Raquel Martínez for making this photo available freely on @unsplash 🎁 unsplash.com/photos/SQM0sS0… 1 week ago
- Thanks to @ProsoundSteve for making this photo available freely on @unsplash 🎁 unsplash.com/photos/ws21sn-… 1 week ago
- Rachel Murphy using comics to explain pros and cons of insider research #UoNSoEPGRconf2019 https://t.co/WjxcTonUvI 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: SCALE-UP
Student-Centred Activities for Large Enrolment Undergraduate Programmes (SCALE-UP) is a new pedagogy developed by Robert Beichner at North Carolina State University. The philosophy behind SCALE-UP is based on pedagogies which are designed to support students with the active engagement of their own learning. Beichner (2008, p.61) identifies how studio/workshop classes (often small scale) allow for … Continue reading
I am going to be using this blog to discuss the SCALE-UP project that I am involved with at NTU. The SCALE-UP project has come from R Beichner and is based on work from MIT.