- RT @educationgovuk: Teachers, we've published new guidance to support your remote education planning. 5 days ago
- RT @Dorcasstories: Claire Wilcox @V_and_A : 'When I look at clothing, I’m thinking about narratives’ Autobiography and memoir https://t.… 5 days ago
- #Banksy twitter.com/sdsdavies/stat… 1 week ago
- RT @sdsdavies: Went to check out Nottingham Banksy in Lenton this morning. Ideas for half term #NTUDTPG https://t.co/QHKqQhJl7R 1 week ago
- Went to check out Nottingham Banksy in Lenton this morning. Ideas for half term #NTUDTPG https://t.co/QHKqQhJl7R 1 week ago
Tag Archives: SCALE-UP
Student-Centred Activities for Large Enrolment Undergraduate Programmes (SCALE-UP) is a new pedagogy developed by Robert Beichner at North Carolina State University. The philosophy behind SCALE-UP is based on pedagogies which are designed to support students with the active engagement of their own learning. Beichner (2008, p.61) identifies how studio/workshop classes (often small scale) allow for … Continue reading
I am going to be using this blog to discuss the SCALE-UP project that I am involved with at NTU. The SCALE-UP project has come from R Beichner and is based on work from MIT.