Currently exploring sustainable design education within Yr. 9 textile technology curriculum. This is an NTU funded Small Scale Research (SSR) Project.
- Looking forward to attending #NTUreimagined 1 month ago
- RT @hardy_alison: Planning episodes this evening for Series 3 of the Talking D&T podcast. This one focuses on design education and curricul… 2 months ago
- RT @textileinst: Slow fashion: how to keep your favourite clothes for ever – from laundering to moth-proofing Expert tips on buying to la… 2 months ago
- RT @textileinst: How to turn every piece of clothing into an e-textile These #etextiles generate electricity from the wearer's movements… 2 months ago
- RT @slawsonworc: Look what’s landed! @hardy_alison @sdsdavies @DavidBarlex @tsteeg @Roehamptonroo @The_DT_Geek @WoodGriffiths @LouiseBeat… 2 months ago