Currently exploring sustainable design education within Yr. 9 textile technology curriculum. This is an NTU funded Small Scale Research (SSR) Project.
- @Niaseery @The_DT_Geek @TERG_IE @Clodagh_Reid1 @jeffbuckley92 @tomasohaolain @Ronandunbar @donalcanty Conference lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Just back from #darbar #nae cross disciplinary residence ift.tt/2MvYT8Q https://t.co/mwtvWuURLn 3 days ago
- Just back from #darbar #nae cross disciplinary… instagram.com/p/BkGVfAQFVZB/… 3 days ago
- What do a beatboxer, a visual artist, an Indian sitar player and a western flute player have in common? A new per... nae.org.uk/event/afterglo… 6 days ago
- Thinking about how to teach future textiles #ntuske2018 ift.tt/2HJmJdm https://t.co/ksaSnqpVQV 1 week ago