- Thanks for mention twitter.com/hardy_alison/s… 6 days ago
- RT @hardy_alison: Keep it going! Amplify 11 women who are inspiring. Here’s my list of super inspiring women on Twitter.. @teknikpedagog @… 6 days ago
- Inspire a future generation of healthy cooking and become a school food teacher today. So many different ways to tr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Food Teachers Stories - Alix Griffiths youtu.be/KpRiJjIfQYg via @YouTube 1 month ago
- Passionate about food and enjoy working with young adults? Hear about the rewarding profession of teaching food fro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
After a little bid of work into getting enrolled – I’ve managed to start the 20 credit Research Module only 4 days late. Just spent an hour introducing myself to the class and reading there introductions.
Donald Alan Schön (1930-1997) was an influential thinker in developing the theory and practice of reflective professional learning in the twentieth century. American and influenced by Dewey. Schön’s seminal 1983 book, The Reflective Practitioner – technical knowledge over artestry … Continue reading
Effective teachers Know what their talking about Are confident and willing to take risks Respect the pupils ability Have high emotional intelligence Create trust in the classroom Create the right environment for learning Understand what they are there to do
Thought I’d capture my thoughts on the how the mentor meeting went this May. In the past I have left Andy and Alan to run this session – so it was the first time I engaged with the content. The … Continue reading
I want to see if I can use write and cite within the blog.