- RT @jeffbuckley92: Very pleased to have today taken the role of Associate Editor for the International Journal of Technology & Design Educa… 1 week ago
- RT @compoundchem: It's the #euro2020 final this evening! Here's a look at the materials science behind the ball ( compoundchem.com/2014/06/12/the…) a… 1 week ago
- RT @ldpressbooks: Delighted to report that the eBook of our new publication edited by @hardy_alison and Eddie Norman is now available: http… 1 week ago
- RT @hardy_alison: Book Launch - Redesigning D&T… Talking… Thinking You will hear from Alison Hardy, Eddie Norman & David Spendlove. opportu… 1 month ago
- RT @dtte_group: Read our latest blogpost on the D&T Teacher Education Blog, by @brath52 (@FoodTCentre), focusing on the importance of food… 1 month ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
one of the trainees used images of the pupils work to illustrate her assessment and feedback
After a little bid of work into getting enrolled – I’ve managed to start the 20 credit Research Module only 4 days late. Just spent an hour introducing myself to the class and reading there introductions.
Donald Alan Schön (1930-1997) was an influential thinker in developing the theory and practice of reflective professional learning in the twentieth century. American and influenced by Dewey. Schön’s seminal 1983 book, The Reflective Practitioner – technical knowledge over artestry … Continue reading
Effective teachers Know what their talking about Are confident and willing to take risks Respect the pupils ability Have high emotional intelligence Create trust in the classroom Create the right environment for learning Understand what they are there to do
Thought I’d capture my thoughts on the how the mentor meeting went this May. In the past I have left Andy and Alan to run this session – so it was the first time I engaged with the content. The … Continue reading
I want to see if I can use write and cite within the blog.